Benchmark your Workplace
Why you need to benchmark your workplace
The Benchmarking Assessment is a free online tool to assess your organisation’s HR policies and practices against the minimum National Work & Family Standards.
The National Work and Family Standards provide a set of guidelines that your organisation can use to evaluate their policies and practices related to work and family.
By benchmarking your organisational policies and practices against these standards, you can identify areas where your organisation falls short and and take steps to improve. Our Be Educated guides and membership advisory services are designed to help your organisation meet the benchmark and to get certified.
Completing the Assessment will help your organisation to better understand how to support the work life wellbeing, inclusion and gender equality outcomes of your people.
To complete the free online assessment, you need a few minutes and a good understanding of your HR policies and practices around the key pillars.
What happens next?
Once you have completed the Benchmarking Assessment, our team will provide you with complimentary feedback on:
- Your benchmark results and identified gaps to meet the minimum standards,
- Insights on how your organisation can improve, and
- Opportunity to apply for the Family Inclusive Workplace Certification
Yet to meet the minimum standards? Get support
Should you need support to improve, Family Friendly Workplaces is supported by Parents At Work who provide Work & Family Solutions. As no two workplaces are the same Parents At Work provide integrated advisory and education solutions based on what your organisation needs:
- Employer Membership Advisory – For HR and Business Leaders wanting to invest in a thriving family-inclusive workplace
- Workplace Programs for Leaders – Enable leaders to champion and embed a family-inclusive culture in your organisation
- Work Life Wellbeing for Employees – Delivery impactful solutions that benefit your people and their families
Meet the minimum standards? Get certified!
Should your organisation meet the minimum National Work & Family Standards and the eligibility criteria, you have the opportunity to apply for the Family Inclusive Workplace Certification.
Got more questions?
Contact the Family Friendly Workplaces team via [email protected]